This tutorial is to show you how to easily root your Tecno Phantom A+ android phone also know as Tecno F7 using Eroot.
Here is what’s needed
1. A computer with internet
2. Download and Install PDANET+
3. Download Eroot.
4. The USB cable of your phone.
Steps to root your Tecno Phantom
On your Android phone, go to Settings > Applications >
Note: If you don’t see the developers option
on your phone, goto settings>about phone > then keep on tapping build number like 8 times , after that go back & you will see the developers option.
2. Cick on the development icon and switch it on and then tick the USB debugging option (don’t mess with any setting there apart from checking the USN debugging option on).
3. Connect your Tecno F7
to the computer via a USB cable
select an option so that the computer will recognize your phone (USB storage or media device). 4. Now open/run Eroot, it
now display on your phone as TECNO F7, ignore the Chinese
5. You should see a green button
with Root, click it and your phone
will be rooting in a matter of
6. Now, if you go to your menu
items you should see superuser
7. Restart your Phone and enjoy
your rooted Tecno F7.
Note: when installing the PDAnet & it asks for your phone model,
select others and also make sure it is running when you are are doing the rooting process.
You May Also Like;
How to root your android phone or tablet